- Attorney Jeffrey L. Hill, P.C.
Jeffrey L. Hill, Attorney at Law, has been licensed in the State of Colorado since 1978. He is admitted to practice before all Colorado State Court, and all Federal Courts in the State of Colorado. He gained admission to practice before the 1oth Circuit Court of Appeals in 1983. He has practiced bankruptcy law since July, 1979. He has exclusively practiced bankruptcy law since 1995, emphasizing Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 representation of debtors, and occasionally creditors. He is a member of the panel of Chapter 7 Trustees in the District of Colorado since Nov., 1987. He is a member of the Douglas County Bar Association, the Colorado Bar Association, and The National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees.
Jeffrey Hill is a bankruptcy attorney with unique experience. He has been practicing law for more than 35 years. For 28 of those years, he also worked as a bankruptcy trustee. The role of a bankruptcy trustee is to gather the property of an estate, manage the earnings from the property and use that money to settle the debts with creditors.
By working with a bankruptcy attorney who also has experience as a trustee, you get the benefit of working with someone who understands the bankruptcy process from a 360-degree perspective.
Areas Of Practice
- Bankruptcy 100%
- Colorado, 1978
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1983
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 1978
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- B.A. - 1974
- Major: History
- In re Steinke, 522 B.R.33 (Bkrtcy. D. Colorado), 2014, Co. BKCY Ct.
Honors and Awards
- National Moot Court Team, 1977
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Douglas County Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees